The Mobile Apps you created for the Mid-Ohio Select Soccer League have allowed our players, coaches and parents to easily view schedules, scores and standings for our league while they are on the go. Great work!
- Jim S.
View our White Paper on Mobile Optimized Websites and Apps (PDF)
Looking for a Sports Club App your Sports Club can afford? Look no further, click here...
According to Gartner, by 2013, over half of internet usage will be from mobile devices, yet today a large majority of websites do not offer a mobile-optimized experience.
In today’s day and age, mobile applications are revolutionizing the way we do business, entertain ourselves, and communicate with our loved ones. If your company does not have a mobile web presence, you are falling behind the times and potentially losing revenue to your more mobile-friendly competitors.
We are a full service web-technology company. We develop mobile websites as well as custom mobile applications to meet the needs of your business or organization. Our mobile App development team is skilled in determining the requirements for your mobile application, as well as developing and maintaining the App. We design and program apps for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows7 devices, including tablets such as the iPad.
According to Website Magazine’s April 2011 issue:
• 35% of all searches on Yelp.com originated from a mobile device
• Yelp’s mobile apps generated calls to local business every two seconds during the month of December 2011.
• A photo was uploaded from a Yelp mobile app every 30 seconds
Experts expect that the number of mobile users will only increase in months to come. If your customer base cannot access you from their mobile device, you are likely losing revenue.
The process for developing a mobile application is a 3-step process:
1. Discovery - A member of our team will conduct an discovery session with you to discuss your project. We will take notes and formulate questions.
2. Requirements and Design – Technical requirements for the project as well as design mock ups are created for your approval.
3. Development, Testing, and QA – Our developers create the application and several of our team members are involved in testing the application. Final Quality Assurance is done by someone outside of the development team to make sure the application functions to the specifications.